We all know Mailchimp. It is one of the most popular email automation platform on the Internet. Their free plan brought them great popularity among Internet marketers. However, the company doesn’t seem to keep up with their quality of service. Hence, the email marketing mogul is slowly coming to a decline in its number of subscribers.
They made matters worst when they changed their prices recently. Mailchimp administrators are now charging businesses for unsubscribed users. This obviously brought a lot of disappointment to the Internet marketers who use Mailchimp. It increase their company’s marketing costs. It’s not very customer-friendly.
Fortunately, several email marketing services are available. You can easily pick up one of these Mailchimp alternatives for your email marketing strategy. You can easily use them on your WordPress site.
- Constant Contact – It is the best choice for small businesses and non-profits. It has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor that you can use to write professional email newsletters and other correspondence.
- SendinBlue – This email marketing platform adds SMS marketing and live chat to its powerful features. It comes with easy to use templates that you can use to create email correspondence.
- ConverKit – If you want the power of Infusionsoft with the ease of Mailchimp, then ConverKit is the best email marketing software for you. It is popular among bloggers, authors and content publishers.
- AWeber – If you’re looking to grow your business, then AWeber is the best solution for your email marketing needs. It has an impressive set of tools to use for creating automated blog newsletter and email templates. It also includes other automated features like autoresponders, list management and email analytics.
- Drip – It is the best choice for eCommerce stores. This email marketing automation offers several powerful features for email marketing and creating engagements on social media accounts.
- GetResponse – Here is another great Mailchimp alternative for small businesses. Offering standard email marketing solutions like any other email marketing software, comes with powerful integrations which allow you to connect your favorite apps like WordPress, Magento, Slack, etc.
- MailerLite – As another great Mailchimp alternative, this email marketing service comes with beginner-friendly and pre-made email templates for different marketing campaigns. You can use it with landing pages, popups or embedded signup forms to capture leads for your business.
Email marketing is an important function in every online business. To succeed in the business, you need powerful marketing tools like these excellent Mailchimp alternatives. So, there’s no stopping from achieving your business goals with these awesome email marketing software.