Benefits of Using WordPress
There are three common site building platforms available in the world today. WordPress comes on top of the list of these three site builders. The others are Joomla and Drupal.
While all three site building platforms are free to download and provide several add-ons for specialized functionality, WordPress is most preferred by business owners because it is the easiest to use. Any one can setup his own website on WordPress. Joomla and Drupal needs certain in HTML and PHP programming.
Let’s take a quick look at the key benefits of using WordPress to setup your website.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – Although WordPress was originally designed for blogging and content publishing, it can also be used to create complex sites like e-commerce stores, online learning systems and even social networking sites.
- Easy to Use – You can easily get a WordPress site up and running in just a matter of minutes. Technical knowledge may not always be necessary. All you need is a domain name and a hosting account. WordPress comes with a user-friendly administrator dashboard that allows you to customize key features of your site.
- Mobile-responsive Sites – WordPress offers a variety of responsive theme designs for your site. You can also use plugins to make your site look good even on mobile phones. This features allows your site to reach a wider market.
- SEO Supportive Tools – Being initially designed for content publishing, WordPress sites are SEO-ready sites. It has several features that help you increase your site’s page rank on search engines like Google. One of these features is the built-in blog where you can easily publish content relevant to your business.
- Supportive Online Community – WordPress is an open-source web development platform. It is supported by many WordPress-loving communities across the globe. These communities keep WordPress updated and secure. They also engage in many outreach activities to support WordPress users.
Why Hire a WordPress Developer
If setting up a WordPress site comes so easy, then why should you hire a WordPress developer? Building a website is a tedious process. It is difficult to do it on your own. You need to have a team that can help you develop creative solutions to achieve your business goals.
WP Creative Solutions has this kind of team. They will work with you throughout the entire web development process. From planning to execution and even maintenance, this team of creative web developers is at your service. They will be there to help you every step of the way.